The church that was built in 1350 and reconstructed in Baroque style in the 18th century is a one nave building with a triangular presbytery in which the main altar with Rococo statues of angels and the Holy Father and the painting of St. Jacob is located. The altars of Our Lady with a painting of Madonna and signed by "Chrudíček - Němeček 1898” and the altar of St. Luitgard with a copy of a painting by Petr Brandl from the church at Sedlec are located in the nave. The altar of John of Nepomuk (Jan Nepomucký) with a statue of the famous saint by an unknown author can be found in the southern part of the nave. The interior of the church is further complemented by a Baroque statue of St. Florian, the patron saint of firemen. Because of repeated burglar attacks on the church, all original works of art have been replaced by copies. A belfry from 1351 that was also reconstructed in a Baroque style in the 18th century is situated next to the church.


AKTUALIZACE: Václav Pošmurný (TO 03) org. 2, 20.11.2005 v 11:33 hodin